San Antonio Law Firm
Serving families throughout South Texas.
Committed to offering supportive legal assistance through compassionate and tough advocacy.
lizabeth Balli Van Sickle was born and and raised in McAllen, Texas and received a Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) from Texas A&M University in College Station. After graduating from law school, she worked as a law clerk for the Harris County Attorney’s Office as well as the Honorable Judge John Donovan of the 61st District Court of Harris County. Prior to starting her own practice, Elizabeth worked in the areas of Family Law, Worker’s Compensation, and Social Security Disability litigation for over 18 years.
She is also fluent in Spanish and has represented thousands of spanish speaking clients throughout her career. Elizabeth looks forward to representing you and your family with any of your legal needs.
Associations & Memberships
- San Antonio Bar Association
- Mexican American Bar Association
- National Organization of Social Security Claimants’ Representatives (NOSSCR)
- San Antonio Hispanic Chamber of Commerce – Latina Leadership Institute – Class 3
- Texas A&M University – BBA – Business Mgtm. – 1995
- Thurgood Marshall School of Law – Juris Doctorate – 1998
- Admitted to the State Bar of Texas – 1998
areas of practice
- Family Law
- Personal Injury
- Criminal Law
- Social Security Disability
The mission of the Van Sickle Law Firm to provide highly skilled legal representation coupled with the personal support and attention you deserve through your time of need with compassion and tough advocacy.